Cocos2d for iPhone by aurosoftindia.
Cocos2d for iPhone is a framework for building 2D games, demos, and other graphical/interactive applications. It is based on the cocoa2d design. It uses the same API, but instead of using python it uses objective-c. The iPhone Game Kit introduces you to Cocos2D, the leading, community-supported iPhone and Android game engine.
High-quality graphics are an important part of a well-designed application. In fact, high-quality graphics is one of the things that set Mac OS X apart from many other operating systems. While some operating systems rely on flat colors and rectangular objects, Mac OS X uses color, transparency, and its advanced compositing system to give programs a more fluid and inviting appearance. Drawing is a fundamental part of most Cocoa applications. If your application uses only standard system controls, then Cocoa does all of the drawing for you. If you use custom views or controls, though, then it is up to you to create their appearance using drawing commands. The Cocoa drawing environment is available to all applications built on top of the Application Kit framework (AppKit.framework). This framework defines numerous classes and functions for drawing everything from primitive shapes to complex images and text. Cocoa drawing also relies on some primitive data types found in the Foundation framework (Foundation. Framework) cocos2d for iPhone supports: iPod Touch, iPhone, iPad and OS X
Cocos2d for iPhone is:
Fast: it uses the OpenGL ES best practices and optimized data structures
Flexible: it is easy to extend, easy to integrate with 3rd party libraries
Free: is open source, compatible both with closed and open source games
Community supported: cocos2d has an active, big and friendly community
App Store approved: More than 2500 AppStore games already use it, including many best seller games.
- Scene management (workflow)
- Transitions between scenes
- Sprites and Sprite Sheets
- Effects: Lens, Ripple, Waves, Liquid, Twirl, etc.
- Actions (behaviors):
- Transformation Actions: Move, Rotate, Scale, Jump, etc.
- Composable actions: Sequence, Spawn, Repeat, Reverse
- Ease Actions: Exp, Sin, Cubic, etc.
- Misc actions: CallFunc, OrbitCamera
- Basic menus and buttons
- Integrated physics engine (both Box2d and Chipmunk)
- Particle system
- Text rendering support (variable and fixed width fonts)
- Texture Atlas support
- Tile Map support (TMXmaps):
- Orthogonal maps
- Isometric maps
- Hexagonal maps
- Parallax scrolling support
- Sound support
- Streak Motion support
- Render Texture support
- High Score server
- Point based API: Supports Retina Display
- Touch/Accelerometer support (iOS). Keyboard / Mouse support (Mac)
- Portrait and Landscape mode (iOS) / Automatic Fullscreen support (Mac)
- Integrated Pause/Resume
- Fast Textures:Supports PVRTC textures, 8-bit textures, 16-bit textures and 32-bit textures
- Language: objective-c
- OpenGL ES 1.1 based (iOS) / OpenGL 1.5 based (Mac)
iPhone is the King of today’s Technologies World and we are the King Makers in our own unique way. Today’s customers are crazy behind iPhone’s latest Features and Technologies. We have the expert team of iPhone development. Our iPhone developers have vast technical knowledge and uses Logic to make the rich iPhone Application. iPhone Application development and programming always requires innovative thinking and in-depth technological knowledge. That is why; you need an expert and skilled iPhone application developer who can find a set of feasible solutions towards your idea or the business needs & for this AuroSoft India is the best.
For more information visit us on: www.aurosoftindia.com
Checkout our recent application on iTunes from here,
Cocos2d for iPhone description by aurosoftindia.
Mobile application development
Mobile application development